The Jaclyn Fisher Foundation is looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the Executive Director.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include preparing documents for board meetings, database hygiene and maintenance, managing meetings, preparing letters and supporting the Foundation’s communications channels (website and Facebook). To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be and be able to work independently.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our organization by providing personalized and timely support to the Executive Director (ED).
- Help set up and organize the administrative structure of the Foundation
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the ED’s calendar and set up meetings
- Prepare minute & reports for board meetings as needed
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system (cloud-based)
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and Macintosh/Apple platform
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with cloud-based applications (Google Drive)
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Strong French verbal and written communications skills
- Startup experience is an asset
- Discretion and confidentiality
3 month contract with opportunity to extend
4 to 8 hours per week to start, either one full day or two half days
Must be able to travel to West Island
$20-30 per hour based on experience